Dogs are welcome at Salish Lodge & Spa but pet-friendly rooms are limited and based on availability so advance reservations are required. Guests bringing a dog must sign a waiver at check-in, agreeing to uphold Salish Lodge & Spa’s pet policies, as follows:
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Maximum of two dogs allowed per guestroom.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for a $50 non-refundable cleaning charge.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for any damage incurred in the room or on property.
- Guest must notify the front desk and leave contact information if the dog is left unattended in the room.
- Salish Lodge & Spa is authorized to remove the dog from the room if causing a disturbance to other hotel guests.
- Guest is responsible for picking up after their dog.
- Dog owner is responsible for any compensation given to other hotel guests due to noise complaints resulting from unattended or barking dogs.